Residential AC ServiceCall Us Today for a Free Quote
Residential AC Service
We offer maintenance plans, as well as honest hard working technicians who understand the best course of action to help ensure your home or office stays cool all SUMMER long!
Give us a call today to schedule an ac service or maintenance check.
Having an HVAC unit that is working without ac service issues or problems is beneficial in many ways:
- HEALTH. It creates a home environment that is safer due to reduction in molds, mildew, particulate, bacteria, dander, pollens, and other airborne allergens.
- COMFORT. It fosters a place that is comfortable all times of the year, even when the thermometer registers above 100 degrees.
- CONVENIENCE. It takes the stress out of your day because you don’t have to deal with home maintenance issues. You can spend time relaxing alone or with your family instead.
To set an appointment with Glacier Heating and Air, please call a qualified Customer Service Representative today at 904-615-6881. Before your first visit, Glacier Heating and Air can email you a picture of the technician who will be working on your HVAC equipment. There are never any surprises when you work with Glacier Heating and Air; we promise a 100% satisfaction guarantee and never try to sell you what you don’t need.
Choose Glacier Heating and Air and discover the difference working with our highly-trained diagnostic consultants can make.
Living in a tropical climate takes a toll on air conditioning units, as well as heaters. Without proper maintenance of your home’s HVAC equipment, you could find yourself in an uncomfortable, or even unhealthy situation.
Even if your air conditioner seems to be functioning at normal levels, there could be problems happening within your unit or ductwork such as:
Get a FREE Estimate Today!
- Inefficiently running parts that are wearing out quickly and costing you money.
- Bacteria, mold spores and airborne particulates that are not being trapped in the filter, and are instead being blown into your home.
- Leaky or damp areas where mildew can begin to thrive.
Step #1: Properly Maintain Your St Augustine Home Air Conditioning and Heating Units
Avoiding common problems related to air conditioning and heating units is as easy as working with Glacier Heating and Air. Our professionals use their HVAC training and expertise to work with homeowners in Tampa and the surrounding areas.
Each check-up will involve a complete assessment of your air conditioning and heating equipment. If any issues are found, you will be advised immediately so you can determine how best to proceed. No recommended work will be completed without your authorization. You are always in control when you choose the Glacier Heating and Air Maintenance Advantage.
Step #2: Contact Glacier Heating and Air ASAP If You Experience an HVAC Problem
Because air conditioners and heaters are machines, they can be expected to occasionally stop working or slow down without prior indication. If you see any telltale signs that your air conditioner or heater is functioning improperly, please call Glacier Heating and Air immediately.
Typical symptoms of HVAC equipment problems include:
- There is no air blowing from vents.
- The equipment is making an unusual noise, such as a rattle, “boom” or knock.
- The equipment is not responding to thermostat changes.
- It takes longer for your house to heat up or cool down.
- The air coming out of the vents isn’t as hot or cold as it once was.
- Your air conditioning or heating equipment is emitting a strange odor.***
- The equipment turns itself off only a few minutes after start-up.
*** Please note that if your carbon monoxide alarm alerts you to a high level of the deadly, odorless gas, you should get all family members and pets out of the house before making any phone calls.
Enjoy a Comfortable, Safe Home with Glacier Heating and Air
You and your family deserve a home that’s truly a pleasure to live in. Call a qualified Glacier Heating and Air Customer Service Representative to schedule your next air conditioning and heating equipment service appointment now. We guarantee 100% satisfaction, zero sales pressure, and total client empowerment. It’s our promise so you get the best return on your investment.